If your device is running out of space, then using these ten effective ways to delete junk files, apps, and games to free up storage on Windows 10.
Start Menu > Setting > System > Storage > Configure Storage Sense or run it now
- Activate Storage Sense for automatic clean up schedule.
- Tick on the check box Delete temporary files that my apps aren’t using
- Set the value of Delete files in my recycle bin if they have been there for over
- Set the value of Delete files in my Download folder if they have been there for over
- Free up space now
- Click on Clean now for instant clean up.
Select>Configure Storage Sense or run it now.
Keep this below setting for default then scroll down and select>clean now.
After you complete the steps, Storage sense will run and delete the unnecessary files from the device to reclaim additional space.
Read more: Official Disk cleanup in Windows 10
Enjoy your Windows 10 fresh.