This feature has recently been added to the Google Maps app called Speedometer. Google Maps can also alert you to the speed and speed of any vehicle.
Even if the vehicle’s speedometer is defective or broken, this information can be conveyed through its advantages. The latest version of Google Maps needs to be installed on the cellphone to launch the new feature. In addition, active internet connection and GPS services must be enabled.
- Launch the Google Maps app on your phone and go to Settings.
- To turn on the feature, go to Google Maps and tap the three dot icon in the top left corner.
- Go to Settings at the bottom here.
- The Speedometer feature is hidden within the Navigation Settings section, tap on the Navigation settings option.
- Find the speedometer option in the navigation settings and turn it on.
- Now return to the Home screen and use the Maps in Navigation mode.