Looking for Digital Channel Officer (DCO) for a Multinational Telecommunication Company
Taurus International Ltd.
(Employment Third Party).
- 38,252.00 BDT.
Taurus International Ltd, a reputed company with over 29 years’ experience in the field of Telecommunication Infrastructures has openings for professional and qualified candidates in the position of Digital Channel Officer (DCO).
- Achieve divisional targets by forecasting requirements, preparing budget, scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions and communicating insights with company management.
- Formulate divisional agent and sub-agent expansion plan with clear focus on rural market expansion to ensure maximum coverage through robust Thana/ union coverage planning.
- Regularly review the performance of Exchange Officers to ensure company prescribed guidelines are maintained and targets are met, new products and services are being rolled-out.
- Lead and guide the team to build /strengthen effective business relationships with agents, trade partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the divisional team and trade partners are well trained and aligned with company’s growth agenda and stay updated on relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure adequate coaching and support behind people development, ensure that company trade marketing activities are being executed in the assigned division.
- Conduct market visits within the assigned division, gather market intelligence, understand local consumer behavior and develop fresh new ideas to deliver operational excellence and achieve company growth agenda.
Masters/Graduation in any subject from any reputed organization (preferably business).
- Age 25 to 35 year(s).
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Manage existing & new potential customers by personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good presentation skill.
- Should have positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain self-composure in a high pressure work place. Negotiation skills.
- Adequate understanding of sales and distribution of FMCG/telco/MFS.
- Excellent ability to communicate data.
- Effective planning and coordination skill.
- Very strong interpersonal & leadership ability.
- Willingness to travel on the job as required.
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and work with diverse teams and team members.
- Thoroughness in attention to detail.
- Able to establish and maintain rapport with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Takes ownership, able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Computer proficiency in MS office, E-mail.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates are required to send a copy of their update Resume in the form of Microsoft Word Document or PDF Attachment by January 25 January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates failing to send their resumes in either Microsoft Word or PDF format will not be considered.
Only those qualified candidates who match the requirements above, will be called for interviews.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Send CV from Flipcart account form below.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2020[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]