Looking for Digital Channel Officer (DCO) for a Multinational Telecommunication Company
Taurus International Ltd.
(Employment Third Party).
- 29,400.00 BDT.
Taurus International Ltd, a reputed company with over 29 years’ experience in the field of Telecommunication Infrastructures has openings for professional and qualified candidates in the position of Digital Channel Officer (DCO).
- Ensure that aggressive agent and sub-agent expansion and customer base development plans are in place in line with divisional and national expansion strategy to meet company targets.
- Constant follow-up of funds and resources maintained by agent and sub-agent to ensure sufficient cash flow and smooth operation at customer service point.
- Act as the project manager in assigned territory and implement various merchandising and trade marketing activities within allocated budget and time line by planning, coordinating, executing, monitoring and reporting to appropriate management.
- Ensure smooth operation of agent’s business, rapidly escalate and/or troubleshoot problems that may affect service delivery.
- Ensure effective development of trade partners and partner field forces through regular coaching, training, guidance, support, progress evaluation & feedback in order to ensure seamless operation.
- Regular visit of agent points in order to maintain excellent relationship and rapport to ensure company’s growth agenda.
- Maintain sound business relationship with key stakeholders of the territory. Build new relationships with potential trade partners.
Masters/Graduation in any subject from any reputed organization (preferably business).
- Age 21 to 30 year(s).
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Ability to drive motor cycle. (Must have driving license).
- Manage existing & new potential customers by personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good presentation skill.
- Should have positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain self-composure in a high pressure work place. Negotiation skills.
- Adequate understanding of sales and distribution of FMCG/telco/MFS.
- Excellent ability to communicate data.
- Effective planning and coordination skill.
- Very strong interpersonal & leadership ability.
- Willingness to travel on the job as required.
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and work with diverse teams and team members.
- Thoroughness in attention to detail.
- Able to establish and maintain rapport with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Takes ownership, able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Computer proficiency in MS office, E-mail.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates are required to send a copy of their update Resume in the form of Microsoft Word Document or PDF Attachment by January 25 January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates failing to send their resumes in either Microsoft Word or PDF format will not be considered.
Only those qualified candidates who match the requirements above, will be called for interviews.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Send CV from Flipcart account form below.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2020[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]