As you get older, many people begin to lose their bones. The problem arises before anyone lacks proper nutrition. Different types of vitamins and minerals help protect bones. Vitamin D and calcium are especially effective in keeping bones strong.
There are some foods that play with these two ingredients. As-
- Besides milk, dairy products such as cheese, yogurt contain a lot of calcium. About 8% of the day’s needs are met through these reports.
- Cow milk not only contains calcium. Calcium and vitamin D are also available in the liver. Vitamin D is available in 5 percent of the daily requirement in every 4 grams of cholera.
- Greens are a great source of calcium. Keep the greens regularly in the diet list to maintain bone protection.
- Being a good source of calcium, almost all bean seeds keep bones healthy.
- Vitamin D is available in mushrooms in sufficient quantity. This is why keep mushrooms regularly in the diet list to keep bones healthy.
- Eggs are called ideal foods in terms of food quality. Because it is found in vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Eat eggs regularly to meet the deficiency of calcium and vitamin D.