The deadly coronavirus has spread in the form of epidemics. The worldwide death toll from the virus has not stopped.
Bangladesh has also been affected by the virus, which has spread from China. At a press briefing on Sunday, the director of the National Institute of Pathology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR) said. Mirzadi Sabrina Flora.
However, the World Health Organization says coronavirus infection can be prevented if immunity is good. To combat this virus, the body needs to increase the immune system.
Let’s know which foods help increase the body’s immunity.
- Getting enough water is essential to boost the immune system
- The benefits of honey are unacceptable. The benefits of sweetening anti-bacterial and antioxidant sweeteners cannot be overstated. Make it a habit to eat one teaspoon of honey daily.
- Eat veggies, guava, grapes and jam inside the fruit. They increase immunity. This is because they are rich in antioxidants.
- Eat yogurt to balance the body’s vitamin D and calcium. Regularly eating yogurt increases the amount of white blood cells in the body. Digestion is good, weight is under control.
- Not if you didn’t talk about Kalojira. Blackjira is said to be the drug of all diseases except death. Antioxidant rich blackberries develop strong resistance against obesity, cancer and heart disease. In addition to the common cold-cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, fever, blackjars are very useful.
It is important to be aware of the danger of coronavirus without fear. In addition, it is important to always be clean and especially to wash hands frequently.